TO MAKE A CLAIM
Simply Call 01788 818626 or make a claim online.
CIA Insurance’s specialist claims handlers will take care of everything you need. We advise that you programme this number 01788 818626 into your phone for future reference, it is the only number you need in the event of a claim.
In the event of a non-fault accident, CIA Insurance will provide you with:
Uninsured loss recovery
This includes compensation if you or your passengers are injured in a road traffic accident; policy excess recovery under a comprehensive insurance policy; repair costs if you don’t have comprehensive cover; reasonable hire charges for a replacement vehicle during repair; compensation for you being unable to use the vehicle and compensation for damage to clothes, luggage or personal belongings.
Access to £50,000 worth of legal cover and specialist personal injury legal support
You will receive specialist personal injury advice and support, investigative means into resolving liability, motor replacement and repair and like-for-like replacement of any damaged property and clothing.
In the event of an accident, follow these simple procedures:
- Get as much ‘on the spot’ information as possible
- Ask other drivers involved for their name(s), address(es) and make a note of their vehicle registration number(s)
- Ask for the name of their insurer and, if possible, policy number
- DO NOT ADMIT LIABILITY
- Try to obtain names and addresses of any witnesses
- If you or your passengers are injured as a result of the accident, you must inform the police
- Immediately call us on 01788 818626
If you have any queries about this claims service, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01788 818626.