Food Delivery Insurance

Food delivery insurance is a must if you own a business that offers a food delivery service and hire staff to do this using bikes up to 125cc.

If you provide a moped for your staff to ride we can offer a policy that covers third party only and any driver over 21 with preferably clean licenses although we may accept 2 minor convictions. (Referral upon application.) In the event of a NON FAULT accident, our claims department will provide you with a liveried bike so your business does not become affected and trade continues.

Make sure you are properly covered by talking to CIA Insurance today!

Getting a quote is easy. Simply call to speak to our expert advisors to discuss your requirements or click on ‘get a quote’ to complete your details and we will contact you to discuss your insurance requirements.