CIA Insurance can provide all types of commercial property insurance, such as shops and offices, some of which may have residential accommodation and / or other business premises in the same building. Commercial buildings insurance policies cover all risks, including the property owner’s liability for a standard £2million.
Semi Unoccupied / Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance
If there is a vacant element to your property you will require this type of insurance. We can provide a policy to cover more than the basic cover that’s usually granted for unoccupied properties for a 6 month and 12 month period. In addition to this, we also offer residential unoccupied property insurance.
Commercial Combined Insurance / Wholesaler
If you are the actual owner of the property and operate your business from the same address, you may consider this type of insurance as it covers the entirety of the building including the stock, contents and liabilities of your business.
We can offer optional covers such as increasing cover liability for property owners to £5million and adding legal, employers liability and terrorism insurance. We can also cover imports and exports to EU Countries.
To Obtain Your Commercial Property Quote
Getting a quote is easy; simply click on ‘Get a Quote’ which will navigate you to our online quotation system. Alternatively click on ‘Request a Call Back’ and one of our advisors will contact you shortly to discuss your requirements.
- Food Delivery Insurance Get a Quote
- Guest House B&B Insurance Get a Quote
- Hairdresser / Beauty Salon Insurance Get a Quote
- Hotel Insurance Get a Quote
- Motortrade Insurance Get a Quote
- Motor Fleet Insurance Get a Quote
- Office InsuranceGet a Quote
- Public House & Wine Bar InsuranceGet a Quote
- Restaurant Insurance Get a Quote
- Retailer Insurance Get a Quote
- Small Manuf. Insurance Get a Quote
- Tradesman Insurance Get a Quote
- Wholesaler Insurance Get a Quote